2023년 10월 6일 금요일

J-Hope Becomes the Second 'Special Warrior' from BTS

 Global supergroup 'BTS' member J-Hope has been selected as a 'Special Warrior' while serving as an army instructor. J-Hope announced on the global fan community Weverse, "I've achieved the Special Warrior title. 


Giving my best every moment led to this great result." He shared his experience as an instructor, saying, "I've been serving diligently and adapting faster than expected. However, guiding and helping the young soldiers in their first steps in the military organization brings a significant responsibility." 


Yet, he added, "I feel as proud as I do with BTS activities. I wanted to share that I'm doing very well and maturing splendidly." He also shared a photo of himself wearing a black ROKA (Republic of Korea Army) t-shirt. 


The army selects soldiers with outstanding combat capabilities every quarter and bestows them with the title of 'Special Warrior'. Previously, BTS member Jin was chosen as a Special Warrior. Currently, among the seven BTS members, Jin, J-Hope, and Suga are fulfilling their military duties.

댓글 없음: